11.29.2013

FEMININE PLAID


Shirt Joe Fresh (Similar HERE and HERE) | Skirt Target | Boots Spring Shoes (Similar HERE and HERE) | Sunnies Rayban | Watch Nixon


I took full advantage of the mild fall weather we were having the other day by going bare legged and sans a jacket.  Soon enough I'll be living in a parka and winter boots so I didn't think twice about grabbing this skirt when getting dressed.  

P.S I did a mini haul in my VLOG in which I showed this skirt, check it out if you are into vlogs.  I personally love watching them, I'm so nosey!! 

Xo, Andrea

SHOP THE LOOK:

6 comments:

  1. nice look ;D



    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this blouse, looks perfect on you!;)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look, not too dressy, not too casual, not too girly and not too boyish either :) The perfect combo!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk
    A post on my recent foods, favorite snacks and go-to meals have just gone up on my blog, if you're interested to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect look, that skirt is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt with that skirt is a perfect pairing!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete