12.01.2013

FAVORITE VINTAGE FIND



Cardigan Vintage | Dress H&M old (Similar HERE and HERE) | Scarf Ardene's (Similar HERE and HERE | Boots Spring Shoes (better options here, here, here) | Watch Nixon | Sunnies Raybans


I am a vintage queen at heart so I have a LOT of vintage finds in my closet. But this cardigan has got to be one of my favourites to date.  It was perfect in the summer over some cutoffs, and it transitioned so easily into the fall.  I simply added a cardigan under it, layered with tights and a cozy scarf and I was good to go!

Do you have a favourite vintage find?!

Xo, Andrea

SHOP THE LOOK:


14 comments:

  1. Looks like cute and cozy outfit! You look amazing :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this cardigan! You look darling :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute\!:-))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great. love your hair. and your watch! hehe!

    xoxo, Zahara Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love your style and your blog! so well made and lovely.

    sarah

    http://ankaratocotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the cardigan & this entire outfit!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I love that cardigan! This outfit is adorable!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you re-worked your summery cardigan. And sigh, I have not done enough vintage shopping lately... it's been too long!! Hope you're having a great week, lovey!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved this outfit; looked at it last night and it must have provided subconscious inspiration for my outfit today. cardigan is a great find.

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you pair things together!

    www.platinumandpenniless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely vintage cardigan, what a great find! I rarely go in vintage shops as I haven't got the patience to sort through all the clothes but I might have to reconsider... :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so cute!!! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete