5.31.2014

SUMMER ETHNIC VIBE


Tunic - Vintage (ethnic section)
Purse - Vintage
Necklace - Vintage
Shoes - Aldo

This top is exactly why I love vintage shopping so much.  It's a one of a kind peice that I likely wouldn't find at H&M or Forever 21.
I couldn't believe my luck when I came across it at my local vintage shop. It's so light and breezing, it'll be perfect to keep cool in the summer. I think it will work well as a bathing suit cover up for beach days as well. And I paid $4 for it! Cant beat that.

Xo, Andrea

And a big thank you to my mom for having the patience to learn to use my camera and snapping these shots for me before the rain started up again.  Love you :)


3 comments:

  1. I love this look - it makes me want to go on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a serious vintage score!! I don't know that I'd ever have the patience to sort through the racks, but it's bloggers like you that realllllly make me want to give it more of a try. That top is AMAZING!!!!

    It's awesome you have your mom using the camera. I've been teaching my mom how to use it too, and it's pretty great!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete