glam media traffic

6.02.2014

VINTAGE TEE AND FRINGE


Top - Forever 21
Fringe shrug - Sirens
Shorts - Vintage Levis
Shoes - Gojane.com
Watch - Nixon
Necklaces - Forever 21

Ok, I admit I'm a bit of a poser wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt - I'm not much of a music junkie.  I was honestly just drawn to the colours and the neckline of the shirt.  I've been kind of obsessed with high necklines and layering with multiple necklaces.  

I actually bought the top and necklaces online late at night the day before my big exam.  I desperately needed a brain break at the time and Forever21.com seemed like the perfect escape. I think I made some good selections considering I was half asleep while shopping…

Xo, Andrea

8 comments:

  1. love that fringe shrug! xx annette www.avintagesplendor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i think ill be wearing it a lot this summer!

      Delete
  2. Fabulously sassy tee and your hair looks great xx

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! Love this outfit and your necklaces! Adorable!
    kisses xox cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fringe is amazing!! Great piece and blog!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I've just stumbled across your blog & it's been so helpful! I'm going to a baseball game on Thursday & I want something cute to wear but I don't want to be overdressed & I don't want to show up in yoga pants. Your shorts/vintage tank combo is definitely ballpark appropriate. Gonna go sift through my wardrobe now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these layered necklace and kimono, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...